This is our way to support your agile workflow: if you already manage your team in an agile way, but are required to create documentation for certification, this module allows you to do both.
It will, on-demand, synchronize external data sources with your project documentation in your Matrix project.
- marketing requirements from Confluence pages
- a shared drive with word documents and Balsamiq design screens
- epics and user stories from JIRA, Team Foundation Services or Pivotal Tracker
- tests defined in Zephyr.
This module consists of two parts:
- a simple API with examples, extracting the data from whatever source you have to import them into Matrix
- a user interface for synchronizing and merging within Matrix allowing you to create your design history file.
Note: this modules requires the Labels & Variant module.